Thursday, May 3, 2007

Word of the Day

Yay! As I promised myself, I was going to put up a Word of the Day section on this blog to improve my vocabulary. And I did! Check out the right side, just under my profile.

Isn't that cool?!?!? Hehehe. At least I'm going to be having a NEW word to try and use everyday! You can get the html code for setting up the WoD; get your Webmaster Tools here.

There were a lot more options to add if I wanted to like Quote of the Day, or Birthday people for the day, even What Happened in History Today! Great options, but until I am able to fix up this blog a little bit, I don't want too much clutter in here.

So for now, visit when you can and get your word of the day here..

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Olivia Dizon said...

great idea Te! very informative! You really are an inborn teacher :D