Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Books on My Night Table

I took a look at my night table....and it is full of stacked books. I do love to read, and I consider myself an eclectic reader, rarely sticking to one genre. I do love a good read, and I've found pleasure in science fiction, romance, mystery...pretty much anything! Just as long as it has an interesting, unpredictable plot, I'm hooked.

Ok, the following books --- both read and unread --- are currently on my nightstand:

1. The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason

2. The Memory Book by Penelope J. Stokes

3. Herodotus/Xerxes Invades Greece

4. The Five People you Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

5. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

6. The Holy Bible

7. The God Stories by Leila Berg

8. The Expected One by Kathleen McGowan

9. For One More Day by Mitch Albom

No, this is not an automated generated list. It's fact, excuse the pun, hehehe. So what kind of reader do you think I am? Your guess is as good as mine.

Oh, and before I forget, other books on my nightstand include a couple of books on Sudoku and a crossword puzzle book. Those are musts to me, and I just feel better that I have my basic books by my bedside. It's something to reach for when sleep eludes me.

2 comments:

Kirstie said...

I thought I was reading about myself in your first post!! I've currently got 2 books only - Ravenscar Dynasty by Barbara Taylor Bradford and the latest James Patterson one (can't remember title!)

Olivia Dizon said...

Hmm... so many book, so little time...